Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Zumba and Beach

Today I started my morning off with Zumba! I really like this class because its fun music, easy dances, and makes me sweat a lot! This was the instructor's last day doing tuesday morning zumba so I guess I will have to find some other form of exercise for tuesdays.

After the gym, I came home and when it was time for lunch I didn't feel like having yet another salad.  So I made a smart ones weight watcher meal instead.  It was turkey and cranberry sauce with potatoes and veggies.  It was pretty good for a tv dinner and it was 6 points which is good for a lunch.  I followed this meal up with some yummy pineapple and cherries.

Later I went to the beach with a friend and enjoyed the Florida sun and waves. The waves were kind of big today but being in the water felt nice and refreshing. Tomorrow is WW so hopefully I have good results to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment