Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy picture!!

So I had my PT orientation today and it went pretty good! Everyone is really friendly and we are all just starting to get to know each other but I think it will definitely be an interesting 3 years! I mainly wanted to post to just show this picture I took of my new student ID next to one from 2009.  I have only been losing weight since may but I had pretty much been maintaining that 2009 picture weight or I was probably higher by the start of weight watchers in may.

and its the first student ID picture I actually approve! (and this is my 4th UF ID)

4 comments:

  1. Cute picture! You can tell a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is defo a big difference! Well done, i'm a new follower.

    http://mellybobblesweightlossblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when you can see such a big difference even in the face. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete